Skip to main content Skip to search

Self Assessment Filing

You can now stop worrying about HMRC Self-assessment tax return

At UGS, we have a straightforward approach to preparing and filing self-assessment tax returns. Our clients benefit from the years of experience and expertise of our accountants. Our aim is to help you file your assessment tax return on time and avoid any unnecessary mistakes and penalties.

Sign up today

Usually, you are required to file a self-assessment if:

  • You are Self-employed
  • You are a director of a limited company
  • Have employment income of more than £100,000
  • Employment income of more than £50,000 and are in receipt of child benefit
  • Property rental income