All companies in the UK file year end or statutory accounts at the end of company’s financial year.
All companies must file their annual accounts with Companies House within 9 months of your year end. This is then followed by a corporation tax payment which becomes due after 9 months and 1 day of end of company’s financial year.
Year-end accounts are important for businesses as these contain key information for HMRC, banks and investors. In addition, year-end accounts also contain vital information for strategic decision making.
UGS Accountants can help prepare and file the following year end statutory documents:
- Annual Accounts (filed with Companies House and HMRC)
- Corporation Tax Return (filed with HMRC)
- Confirmation Statement (filed with Companies House)
Why Choose UGS Accountants?
UGS Accountants have comprehensive expertise in the following areas:
- Business expenses claim
- Generating a cash flow statement
- Review of your Profit & Loss (P&L) income statement
- Credit control
- Financial planning